HANGOUT POD WARRANTY INFORMATION
Warranty against defects, valid within warranty period
1.0. Unless otherwise specified in writing by Hangout Pod (e.g. within a sales order), Hangout Pod warrants that:
1.1. The ring system used in each Hangout Pod is guaranteed against failure due to a manufacturing defect for 6 months.
1.2. The Hangout Pod Stand is guaranteed against failure due to a manufacturing defect for 6 months.
1.3. All components of your product other than 2.1 and 2.2 above (fabric, lacquered and other timber finishes, cotton, metal, etc.) are guaranteed against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
2.0. To be entitled to claim under the Hangout Pod warranty against defects, the defect in the part or product must appear within the relevant time period set out in items 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 above.
(b) Fabrics may soften and stretch over time;
(c) Fabric elements are produced by hand and therefore, the size and weight of these
6.0. To make a claim, email us at email@example.com
7.0. Once a claim has been received with our Customer Service department, Hangout Pod will assess your claim, and respond within 10 business days.
8.0. The Purchaser must bear the expense of making the claim, and the cost of all freight and other items. These will be charged to the Purchaser at standard courier rates.
Remedies for warranty against defects
CARING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
12. AllHangout Pod products should only ever be used in a manner as expressly intended by the manufacturer. Never exceed the maximum load limit stated within the ‘Instruction Manual’ included with purchase. Never stand, swing, bounce or jump into or inside the Hangout Pod; it is not to be used as a swing, trampoline or toy. Hangout Pod Stands are not to be used as a climbing apparatus or to hang any objects that are not sold by Hangout Pod for explicit use with the product. Ensure all Hangout Pod products are sufficiently clear of walls, sharp objects & unwanted obstructions that could damage or impair strength. Always retain and refer to the ‘Care & Cleaning’ section within the Hangout Pod Instructions and follow all guidelines when cleaning any Hangout Pod products strictly. Never store any Hangout Pod product damp or wet, all elements are to be thoroughly dried before packing away to avoid damage, failure to do so will deem the warranty void. Never use or leave the products assembled in weather that could cause injury or damage to the product. No Hangout Pod product should be left outside permanently or for prolonged amounts of time. It is highly recommended to always pair any Hangout Pod with a Hangout Pod cover such as the ‘Poncho’ to protect the bed whenever used in environments that are exposed to the elements.
12a. Be sure to read and complete all safety checks for each Hangout Pod product under the ‘Hangout Pod Safety’ section within the instruction manual included with purchase before use to avoid hazard, injury and/or warranty being voided. Please retain this important information for future reference.
13. As with any product, prolonged exposure of to direct sunlight will cause irreversible damage. Direct exposure to sunlight may cause fabrics to fade and may also result in deterioration. Direct exposure to sunlight may cause timber products, particularly beads on the suspension ropes, to crack or split. Limit exposure to UV, do not leave permanently set up outside and always pair with a Hangout Pod protective cover to maximise the lifespan of all Hangout Pod products.
14. If thread becomes loose on the fabric, simply cut it off. Never pull. Dust is best removed using your vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment. Avoid harsh brushing and sharp objects (rings, buckles, toys) as it will cause snagging of threads. Do not allow pets to walk on fabric and it is recommended to remove footwear within the Hangout Pod. As fabrics differ in properties please only follow the unique ‘Care and Cleaning’ sections within the specific instructions included with purchase or contact us for details.
15. Limit exposure to rain and water. Always ensure the Hangout Pod is entirely dry prior to packing and storing away, even if for a short amount of time. Failure to do so will increase the likelihood of mould developing and result in warranty being voided.
Lacquered & Timber Finishes
16. Natural timber will show distinctive markings, patterns and colour variations which are evidence of being produced from genuine timber materials. Regularly clean surfaces by wiping with a non-abrasive, damp cloth.
17. Gently wipe the surface regularly with a microfiber cloth damp with water to avoid build-up of pollutants, which may cause the surface to rust. Only use a recognised brand of polish, if necessary. Avoid contact with sharp or hard objects as this will cause scratching.
Responsibility for Returning Hangout Pod Goods
18. The purchaser is responsible for returning any goods to Hangout Pod at their expense. This is inclusive of returning items within our agreed ‘returns policy window’ as stated on our website or transporting the product to/from a specified place of repair or replacement.
Exceptions to Guarantees
19. Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this document, Hangout Pod US and all agents & representatives thereof will not, under any circumstances, be liable to distributor or end users for consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or exemplary damages or death arising out of or related to the use of a Hangout Pod in a manner not expressly intended by the manufacturer.
The end user is responsible for ensuring the Hangout Pod is properly installed in accordance with this manual and for confirming the load bearing suitability of any hanging structure.
Children are to be supervised at all times – never leave a child unattended. Not for use by children under the age of 3 years.
Should you require customer service or technical support, please contact our Customer Service department at; firstname.lastname@example.org